International Cacher Challenge - UK Edition
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Having decided that Southwater needed some puzzle caches and having introduced some, I went on to think that Southwater should also be the home of at least one Challenge Cache. So I proudly present the....
The cache IS located at the above coordinates, however in order to log a find you must meet the following criteria. Any logs that do not will be deleted.
1) You must have found caches (of any type) in 6 different countries outside of (or in addition to) your home country. England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales DO NOT COUNT if you live in the United Kingdom! Neither do Guernsey, Jersey or the like (thanks Kitey for raising the question!)
2) When you log your find please specify which country you come from - this will help determine you have met the correct criteria.
3) If you are visiting from overseas you must have found at least one other cache in the United Kingdom before you find this. This cache cannot count as your UK international find.
4) Previous logs can count towards this. If you do not currently have enough logs then there is no time-scale to get the rest!
5) Not a requirement, but a 'nice to have' would be that your selected caches are ones in which you have included a photo with your log.
6) When you log your find, please list just one cache only from each of the different countries you have been caching in - Name, GC# and date logged. If you have visited more countries then by all means list any surplus to the required 6.
If driving, there is a lay-by at N51 02.340 W000 20.771 you can make use of. From here head South-West for the entrance to the footpath and the cache is just short of a quarter of a mile away.
The hide should be obvious - just watch out for the prickles!
Special thanks to funkymunkyzone for the use of the graphic. Chances are if you meet the requirements for the above then you may also qualify for their 'sister caches' International Cacher Challenge (Auckland) and International Cacher Extreme Challenge (Auckland) if you ever happen to be visiting New Zealand!
Please note this is logged as 5/5 purely for the requirements of a valid log - in reality it's probably barely more than a 1.5/1.5!
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum