Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
I've been expecting you. Every good fortune teller knows when they are about to get a new client right? Isn't that the joke anyway?
I guess you're here for the coordinates for the geocache.
I know. My amazing abilities to read your wants, needs, and desires freaks you out a little bit. (You really should be ashamed of yourself for some of those things by the way.)
Don't be confused or scared by my amazing prowess to read your mind. Even though I am magical and have powers that most morals can't even begin to understand, it wasn't hard to figure out why you came here. You are here for the same reason most other people come here. The final coordinates. That, combined with the way you are staring at the screen gave it away.
I fear I must first give you some bad news.
I'm not going to tell you where the cache is. You already know that answer.
I know. That may seem a little crazy, but trust me. I can see the answer is inside of you. You, oh Wise One, will have no problems at all discovering the coordinates buried within yourself. I'm just here to help bring out the small nuances of your mind that you never knew existed. Kind of like Mrs Dash for the human spirit.
The NORTH coordinates are 35° 19.xxx
In order to find those the last three digits of the NORTH coordinates follow these simple instructions:
- Choose a number from 1 to 10.
- Double the number.
- Add ten (10) to your new number.
- Now, divide the total by 2.
- Subtract your original number that you started with, you have xxx
- If you have a one digit number prefix it with "00"
- If you have a two digit number prefix it with "0"
The WEST coordinates are 080 49.yyy
The final three digits of the WEST can be found in a similar fashion:
- Think of ANY (positive!) number. Will you pick a low number like 1 or 2. Or a high number like 78? Or maybe you really like doing math and will pick a number in the 100's or 1000's. It doesn't matter what you pick though since I already know.
- Once you have your mystery number add five (5) to that number.
- Subtract three (3)
- Add two (2)
- Subtract the mystery number you chose in step one. I hope you remember it.
- Multiply this new number by 235 and use this number as yyy
Now that we have explored the coordinates in the spiritual world, venture out and explore them in the physical world.
I'll be waiting for you.
uvqqra ng lbhe nfgebybtvpny/trbpnpuvat fvta