The Old Cemetery in Krosno
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
"The Old Cemetery" - founded in 1786 after the closure of the square near the Parish Church. St. The Trinity. The cemetery was established outside the city boundaries at the current Krakowska street. Finally closed for burials in 1954.
Today, the area of the cemetery preserves the monuments and tombs mainly from the nineteenth and early twentieth century, the oldest surviving gravestone is an obelisk of Antoni and Karolina Schaytters from the 1839. There also is a monument dedicated to the January Insurgents designed by Napoleon Nawarski in 1903.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum