NSW State Challenge
In New South Wales, Australia
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Welcome to the NSW State Challenge.
This is a challenge cache, and whilst the cache itself is at the published coordinates, to log a find on it, you will need to meet each of the requirements listed below.
Rules and Requirements
1. Find and log a cache in each of the 14 major regions as indicated by the map above. Officially, the NSW State Government no longer recognises these regions. However, Geocaching NSW still uses the regions for the purposes of this Challenge Cache. (See below for a link to a Google Earth overlay that can be used.)
2. All rules, guidelines and conditions for logging a cache find on Geocaching.com apply. These caches must be physical type caches with logbooks that are listed on Geocaching.com that you have personally found. Event caches, CITOs, Earthcaches, and Virtual caches will NOT be allowed.
3. Caches found prior to the creation of the Geocaching NSW State Challenge are allowed.
4. The posted coordinates for each cache will be used to determine which region a particular cache is located, including multi and puzzle caches.
5. You must sign the logbook at the published coordinates.
6. To verify your claim for this challenge cache, you must submit your list of caches and their GC code for each of the required 14 regions with your 'Found' log. Any 'Found' logs that do not comply with the rules and requirements or do not provide a list of caches found for verification will be deleted.
While you are able to park quite close to GZ, be aware that there are unfenced cliffs nearby. Please be mindful of any children you may have with you. This location offers nice views to sit and reflect the completing of this challenge. The cache is an ammo can, and contains a few Geocaching NSW pathtags for the first few finders.
If at anytime you have a question regarding claiming a find on this cache, please do not hesitate to send us an email. For more information regarding Challenge caches, visit Groundspeak's website. This cache is designed to get you exploring this beautiful state, and we hope you enjoy completing the challenge.
Geocaching NSW are developing a number of tools to assist you in determining whether you are eligible, or which geocaches you require to become eligible.
Download the Geocaching NSW State Challenge Google Earth layer and open it in Google Earth. Then download your My Finds query from Geocaching.com and compare. You can also download the Geocache Google Earth layer to see which geocaches are available (go to Your Profile page on Geocaching.com and look at the bottom of the right hand column).
TM - Haqre fznyy ebpx furys
Last Updated: on 4/10/2017 3:54:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time (10:54 AM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum