2nd International Geocaching Day -- A Social Event
Saturday, 18 August 2012
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Time to celebrate! It's official - the third Saturday of August each year is International Geocaching Day! This souvenir commemorated the first International Geocaching Day on August 20, 2011. Make sure to take time every International Geocaching Day to celebrate this fabulous hobby and the community that it has created!
Where: Cleary Lake Regional Park
When: August 18th, 2012
Who: Geocachers, family, friends are welcome to come for a day of geocaching fun!
What does Cleary Lake Regional Park have to offer?
- Miles of Trails
- Barbecue Grills
- Swimming beach
- Boat Launch (non-motorized)(fee)
- 9 hole golf course
- 10:00 am: Early arrival and setup.
- 11:00 am: Check-in station opens.
- 12:00 pm: Potluck lunch
- 1:00 pm: Geocaching and Socializing.
- 2:00 pm: THANKS!
General Event Info:
- We welcome everyone to join us for as long as you like.
- Bring a dish to share: dessert, salad, hot dish, whatever.
- Bring your own drinks, plates, cups and utensils.
- Come prepared for "changing" weather.
- Admission and parking is FREE!
If you are planning on coming, log a "will attend" on this page with how many will be coming and put this cache on your watch list so you will be informed of all the updates.
SEE YOU THERE!!
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum