Here are the challenge rules:
- All cache types (traditional, virtuals, events, puzzles, earth, etc.) can be used to qualify. Archived and disabled caches also qualify.
- The boy's name can only be used once. For example: If you found Bob's surprise and Bob's cache you can only use "Bob" once.
- Variations of the same name count separately. For example: James Gang's Escape, Jim's first cache and Jimmie's Place would count for three caches.
- If a cache title mentions two names in it, e.g., John and Jack's Hide, it can be used for John or Jack, but not for both.
- The name can be possessive but cannot be part of another word. For example, Tony's Cache would be acceptable whereas dscotty55's First Cache is not acceptable.
- We understand that there are many words that can be used for a name, but before you list it, ask yourself, "Would I name my son, Dogwood?" If you would, then it's acceptable--but picture him introducing himself in later life.
Post your list with a bookmark, log post or email it to us firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever works best for you. Only the Title and GC# are required. And pre-approval is not necessary.