This is a Challenge Cache - to qualify to find and log this cache you must first find 26 caches - one of each who's name starts with each letter of the alphabet.
So you will need to find caches which have a names starting with A, B, C, etc right through to Z.
- If a cache starts with a quotation mark or anything other than a letter of the alphabet it does not count
- The number 1 does not equal one which in turn does not count towards the letter O. Likewise for 2, 3 etc.
- All of your previous finds do count - you do not have to start the challenge from scratch.
- All finds must be in the Western Cape.
The easiest way to see whether you qualify is to:
- go through your list of Found Caches manually and check off the letters of the alphabet.
- download a PQ for the Western Cape and search for the letters that you are missing. This may take a few PQ's depending on how many caches you still have not found in the province.
To claim this cache:
- This cache does not count as part of the challenge
- Only caches found in the Western Cape will be taken into consideration. See the macro settings above.
- Insert the results of the abovementioned macro in your "Found" log. A screenshot will be fine.
- This screenshot must appear in your log within 3 days of logging the cache as found online.
- Type up a list of the eligible caches and insert it into your "Found" log. A scan of a handwritten page is also acceptable.
- This list must appear in your log within 7 days of logging the cache as found online.
FTF - there is a "First To Find" micro Geocoin up for grabs for the FTF.
2TF - an unregistered TB up for grabs for the 2TF
3TF - 6 bison Tubes up for grabs for the 3TF