In order to locate this cache you must solve the following:
Larger puzzle map at: http://img.geocaching.com/cache/c2a2997d-6d7f-4a0b-bfb4-1efae7b9c693.jpg
1) Items you can pick up are: 41 geos worth of coins, 3 matches, a bottle of Argon, a key, a cryptogram, and a crossword. You can also pick up the large treasure chest if you have an assistant to help you.
2) Yes, it is entirely possible to defeat the dragon and get the large chest out of the dungeon to open it.
3) No, the gateman doesn’t get to bring along a spear if hired as an assistant. Nice try munchkins!
4) Yes, I realize now that I probably should have drawn the dragon with wings.
5) No, trying to change the cryptogram into someone named "Margot Pyrc" doesn't help you at all. Pyrc isn't a real surname in this fantasy world. Nice try, though!
The first stage coordinates are: N 40° 06.ABC W 075° 07.XYZ
A = Number of letters you pay Tim the Magician to make disappear plus 3
B = Number of geos you end up paying the Wizard of Hayn times 2
C = Number of letters in the item you use to get past the guard with the axe.
X = Number of individual items it takes to show the Sphinx the answer plus 1
Y = Number of leftover geos you can leave the dungeon with plus 3
Z = Number of letters in the musical instrument used to charm the cobra
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you get truly stuck on this one. Good luck and happy hunting!
Checksum (just in case geocheck is offline) = 28
Note: If you don't sign the log, you don't get credit for the find. The dragon's surviving kin will eat your "found it" for breakfast.
Another Note: If you solve the crossword in the puzzle, then you will know what sort of swag the cache started with.