Leigh on Sea is on the line that runs from Fenchurch Street in London to Shoeburyness in Essex.
The line is 40 miles long. It was opened in 1854 by the London, Tilbury and Southend railway company. The line has been run by various companies over the years.
The original station was at the other end of Leigh and is the last building in Old Leigh. The current station opened in 1933.
Owner of the Burger Van knows about the cache.
First to find goes to Vangard 3, well done Bob