Cedar Valley Splash Pad
In Iowa, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Cedar Valley Splash Pad is a great place to come be a kid and cool off. This is our favorite place to play in the summer.
This is a quick 3 stage cache that will test your thinking. HAHA
You will need to use the area around you to get the answers to the question.
1. On the front of the big frog how many dots does it have = a.
2. On the turtle how many nozzles does it have = b.
3. How many eyes does the purple bug have = c.
4. How many nozzles does the big frog have = d.
5. On the ground how many nozzles are in a straight line = e.
6. How many red poles are there = f.
At stage 2 keep you on the fence.
Stage 3 is the final.
(No hints available.)
Last Updated: on 09/14/2015 21:54:47 Pacific Daylight Time (04:54 GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum