Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
The Trial: Case Number - 867-5309
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Come One and Come All...
...and experience the trial that will be talked about for ages and generations to come...Salsman vs TriggerMN...a case the local media has dubbed "Man Crush and the First To Find Rush".
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Location: Whistle Binkies on the Lake
247 Woodlake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904 (Coords listed above)
Basic Trial Procedure:
- Selection of a Jury: Jurors will be selected from a trial pool of available jurors...ok...ok...enough jargon...you show up and your name is not Salsman or TriggerMN...you are a jury member!!!
- Opening Statements: Each side will be allowed time to outline their proof...keep in mind...opening statements are not to be taken as proof of Trigger's Guilt...er...um...not to be taken as proof...
- Presentation of Evidence and Testimony of Witness: Each side will be given a chance to state their case...here, we will begin with the guilty party...er...um...ignore that...we will begin with the stalker....er...wait...um...we will begin with TriggerMN... Both sides are welcome to provide witnesses...and monetarily encouraged ones are even better!!!
- Closing Arguments: Each side will summarize the evidence presented throughout the trial and try to persuade the jury...Salsman will most likely bat his sparkly blue eyes while TriggerMN will admittedly lie through his teeth...er...um...ignore that...
- Jury Instruction: You all do the right thing...and ask for bribes of food and drink from the two parties...
- Deliberation: Um...Vote Guilty....er...um...Vote...yeah...just vote...
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:48:08 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:48 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum