How Geocaching Works
Related Web Page
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
2012 - The 3rd Annual HH&CC Event
This year it should be MEGA scary!
TRICK OR TREAT
The Halloween Crew have been Trick or Treating. Complete the grid below, and use the number of treats each cacher collected to solve the puzzle.
1. Brewacache collected more treats than SCFurnis and also collected more treats than the wizard, which was not SCFurnis’ choice of costume.
2. Doyboyz dressed up as a Ghost or a Werewolf and did not collect an even number of sweets.
3. The witch collected fewer treats than Flamedodger but more than SCfurnis.
4. TAG wore the pumpkin costume or witch costume and collected 6 fewer sweets than the cacher that wore the ghost costume.
5. The cacher wearing the pumpkin costume collected fewer treats than the cacher wearing the werewolf outfit.
Once you have completed the grid answer the following sums using the 2 figure number (1st & 2nd digit for this purpose) associated with each cacher.
A=Flamedodgers 2nd digit minus the Pumpkins 1st digit.
B=Doyboyz 2nd digit minus the Wizards 1st digit.
C= the Werewolfs 1st digit minus TAGs 2nd digit.
D=brewacaches 2nd digit divided by Flamedodgers 1st digit.
E= the Witches 1st digit plus SCFurnis' 1st digit.
F= the Ghosts 1st digit minus the Pumpkins 1st digit.
G= Doyboyz 2nd digit minus TAGs 2nd digit.
H= Brewacaches 1st digit plus the Ghosts 1st digit.
Find the cache at N52 2A.BCD W0 3E.FGH
One of a series of Daytime caches placed for the 2012 3rd Annual Halloween Hides and Creepy Caches Mega Event
Please note that entry to Stanwick Lakes and the Visitor Centre is free, however for those wishing to park a car a barrier controlled car park is operated with a tariff of £3 per day
(No hints available.)