The Cache Birthday Challenge
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A nice little challenge that will probably be easier for the newer members to Geocaching.
The cache IS at the above co-ordinates but before you rush out to get it you must fullfil the cache
I have placed this cache to celebrate not only my upcoming birthday but to celebrate my first birthday
as a Geocacher.
1. To log this find you must find and log 10 of ANY cache on its date placed birthday.
But this must include at least one of each type of the following caches Traditional, Multi, Unknown. Virtual caches are optional.
However only one Virtual will be allowed and only one challenge cache will be allowed.
2. These can include any previously found caches but no revisits please.
3. You can not include a full series of caches placed on the same day.
3a. As a birthday is a special day caches do not like to share them with each other so only one cache per day please.
4. However if a series was placed over a number of days then they are allowed. Only one cache per day though!!
5. You can include one find from your own birthday.
6. A find on the day placed is NOT a birthday that is the day the cache was born.
7. To reiterate rule 6 each cache must be at least 1 year old when you found/find it.
8. Your own hides are not to be included.
9. A full list of qualifying caches must be submitted within 24 hours of your log otherwise your log will be deleted.
10. Have fun......
Parking is available for one car right next to the cache. Plus for any Trig point collectors there is one in the field at the back of the trees.
this may help happyBirthday.gsk
(No hints available.)