Finding this cache for the Cache Carnival (Though April 14th) will get you 50 points! Be sure to leave a fav point if you enjoyed this cache. Happy Caching!
This is a small container that will hold a few items. Started with a K9TF.com geocoin. You can use the sidewalk to walk with in a few feet of the cache. Bottom twists off.
In a shopping plaza with marble statues of Roman Gods. Parental Warning: The statues are very life like and wear very little to no clothing. Just a warning so you may prepare in case the little ones may ask any questions.
Fall 2016 Update:
The statues have been removed but the fountain is still there.
Please park in the nearby shopping center lot. Use the sidewalks to access the cache. Please do not disturb the nearby shrubbery.
Due to the amount of international travelers in this area, please allow up to 2 weeks for trackables to be logged in/out of the cache. Thanks!
To help keep the game fun for everyone, please remember a few items of caching courtesy:
- Hide it back just as you found it
- Don't post pictures of the cache or location
- If you take something, leave something of equal or better in return
- Take a travel bug if you can help it along (you can always discover a TB by writing down its ID)
- Add a favorite point for your favorite caches to help others find the best ones
Thanks for all the kinds notes and favorites you all have added to this cache. It is very popular now for first timers. We are getting more muggles addicted. We've even had a proposal at the cache after it was found! Happy caching.