This is the third "Try not to come" event the first was in Camborne second in Penzance and went well so lets see how this one get on!
The aim is not to go! To log "Attended" you cant go! if you do you do want to come log a log saying you will come.
So, do you have a problem with geocaching? Are you obsessed with numbers? Only you can answer these questions for yourself. If you've got a problem it's time to admit it and deal with it. Not doing this cache could be your first step.
There are numerous DO NOT FIND THIS CACHE hides around the world, this is the same but it's an event cache.
Answering the following quiz may help to put your relationship with geocaching into perspective for you. If you end up answering "yes" to three or more questions, you may want to take a good look how your life is affected by geocaching. Be honest now...
1. Has caching interfered with work?
2. Do you have trouble refusing geocaching?
3. Do you need geocaching in order to have fun at a party?
4. Do you use geocaching to help you relax?
5. Have you tried to give up geocaching and failed?
6. Do you crave geocaching as soon as you wake up?
7: Have you ever cancelled or changed plans in order to nab a FTF?
8: Do you check your email every day to see what new caches are in your area?
9. Do you lie to others about how often you partake in geocaching?
10. Have you found yourself in financial difficulties because of geocaching?
11. Do you often wish people would just mind their own business about you and geocaching?
12. Have you put relationships at risk because of geocaching?
13. Do you have a special caching bag that is always ready to go at a moments notice?
14. Do you have special caching pants used solely for caching?
15. Do you check geocaching.com web site more than once a day?
16. Is geocaching the only reason you own a PDA?
17. Do you own more than one GPS?
18. Does your car have sat-nav just because of caching?
19: Is your car or your dog a travel bug?
This event is here to help. This cache is a test to see how addicted to Geocaching you really are. YOUR GOAL IS TO GO TO THIS EVENT!
If you cant help yourself the event will be in the woods under the tree at the co-ordantes.It's outside so if it rains it rains!.
All the cachers who go can hang there heads in shame together! This will start at at 2:00pm and go on till everone has gone! So I wont be seeing you there!
Can you make it a hat trick?!