Do you remember those primary school craft projects? You'd cut up paper and make something: perhaps a Christmas tree decoration, or a lovely present for your grandmother. Now you can relive those memories and as a bonus you can find a cache.
Before you start you will need:
- Glue (or sellotape)
- Coloured pens (optional)
- Print out the template.
- Cut out the two pieces and stick them together (at the two unlabelled triangles).
- Crease back and forth along every line before you start folding.
- Fold it in half and then fold it up to form a hexagon.
- The "Xmas" and "Flex" triangles should end up facing each other. Stick them together.
- The XmasFlexfordagon is now complete and if you like you can start to colour it now. You should choose different colours for the two hexagonal faces.
- If you have constructed it correctly you will be able to "flex" the XmasFlexfordagon to uncover another hexagonal face. Use a different colour for this one too.
- Continue until you have found all six hexagonal faces.
- Note down the six equations (one for each face)
- Solve the puzzle
The cache can be found at N51 14.abc W000 39.def