Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
CYOA #1 - The Treasure Hunt
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
C, M & R are not at posted coordinates and neither is the cache.
THE TREASURE HUNT
Choose Your Own Adventure #1
GET CHAD, MATT & ROB
Not to be confused with
Cheda, ModernNessmuk & Ratwaffles
TO HAPPY HOUR WITH OUT DYING!
YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS NOW
Answer the question, finish the quote, complete the saying or just guess BUT don't leave it blank!
* = missing text
# = missing number
? = final result
- The * Hunt / *+33=41
- Your Mission, get *, Matt & * to happy hour with out dying / 75+*+*+29=111
- This is my desert....and this is my * / *+2=?
- you and your friends * in my desert / 11-*= ?
- hello...are we in like 198# / 3+#=?
- if we look through the * of the desert will find the serpent's head / 1+*=?
- How many darts used on Chad, Matt & Rob? / #+2=?
- Chad, Matt , Rob & me walking down the street right.....these * guys, like * guys jumped out on us / 9-*+*=?
- *....*..... ahaha...cease fire....ahahaha....cease fire.... DAMN / *+*-1=?
- stupid, empty, clumsy, dumb, lazy, *, SHUT UP!..... Brain / 8-*=?
- How many crows did you see? / ?
- I’m going to * to *... then what? I don’t much care what you do / *+5-*=?
- BANG!...... *.. hahahaha / *-10=?
- they can’t run * / *-7=?
- How many times did the cowboy shoot a bullet? / #-2=?
- Let’s goooo....*! / *+2=?
You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude.
Loading Cache Logs...
Last Updated: on 11/15/2017 3:54:28 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (11:54 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum