Marble Town, Bryan Cemetery
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Congratulations to “Mayo50” on FTF Honors !
Bryan City Cemetery was established on June 13, 1868, three years after the townsite of Bryan was dedicated. Land for the graveyard--20 acres then on the northern edge of Bryan--was sold to the city for $100 by landowner J.C. Hubert. The first addition of land was made June 15, 1915; the area is now 48 acres. Many prominent early citizens are buried here.
Unatvat bhg arne Qhejbbq naq Crttl. "Ra Tneqr", Ovfba Ghor