La Lunette de Mémé 100.000 volt, Revival
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Magnetic City Micro Cache
The cache is located on a famous place of Brussels, near the City Hall and the Grand-Place, Place de la Monnaie, were you can see the National Theater and Opera : La Monnaie.
This cache was originally placed by Sax especially for my mother-in-law (Mémé 100.000 volt) who wanted to look for a cache during the night of new year's eve. You can see here the original cache description : La Lunette de Mémé 100.000 volt.
- The stash is hidden under and at the left side of the long "bench".
- You can see the café La Lunette from the cache place.
- It is a micro cache, very discreet.
- Look between the two pillars of the bench.
- Please put it back exactly the same way, horizontal, so it is not visible.
(No hints available.)
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum