YOUR CACHING CHRONOLOGY CHALLENGE
This challenge is to get you out there caching. It is pretty simple and will require the completion of 3 stats which are:
1) 100 consecutive days of finding a Geocache
2) 100 caches in 1 day
3) 300 Geocache's found in 1 month
* As with all challenges previous finds will count so many cachers may already qualify for this challenge.
* All finds count in or out of province (it would be to difficult to restrict this to only BC finds)
* All types of caches count as well (including events)
* your 100 caches in one day must be all found on the same calendar day. For example: if i find 50 caches on Aug 1 2011, that is 50 finds for that day. I cannot add another 50 finds the following year to equal 100
* Same goes for your 300 caches in a month all finds must be from 1 month so you cant combine finds from previous years.
* You do not have to do much to prove your stats as Geocaching.com has done it for you! so just get out there and have fun. You can provide a link to your stat page in your log. but no sweat if you don't it's easy for anyone to click on your name and look for themselves
*These stats are listed on your Geocaching profile, and can be viewed by clicking on the statistics link on your profile page.
*The stats also show, total finds, day and month of most finds, biggest slump and best year... IN NO WAY are you encouraged to only cache at certain months days or stop caching to create a biggest slump statistic. These are just interesting numbers that are provided for you.
Below is a copy from my stat page
Your Caching Chronology
You've found 4080 caches (4080 distinct) since your first cache find on 06/08/2010.
You find the most caches in July and usually on Thursday.
Find Rate 4.43 caches/day
Longest Streak 120 consecutive days with finds from 02/12/2011 to 06/11/2011
Longest Slump 64 consecutive days without a find from 12/09/2011 to 02/11/2012
Best Day 192 caches in one day on 07/05/2012
Best Month 416 caches in March of 2011
Best Year 1661 caches in 2011