To complete this challenge you will need find 50 different caches that have at least one of the 4 cardinal directions (North, South, East, West) and/or one of the four intercardinal directions (Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, Northwest) in the cache name -- in English.
Google Art - East
The North Woods
Northeast GBP #4
I-40 East/West TB Hotel
1. Past finds count for this challenge, even if they are now archived.
2. Finds can be made in any location.
3. Any cache type published at any time that counts as a cache find on GC.com can be used -- traditional, virtual, multi's, puzzles, events, etc., even locationless! Pretty much anything but benchmarks or waymarks.
4. You need 50 different caches to complete this challenge, thus a minimum of 50 finds.
5. Each cache only counts once, no matter how many qualifying directional words are in the cache title.
6. The direction in the title must stand alone, separated from any other words by a space or some sort of punctuation. Accordingly, hyphenated words count (i.e., North-bound 287 TB Hotel) or words separated by a slash, such as in the last example above. Abbreviations or plural words don't count, nor do the directional words in adjective forms (i.e., "Northern" or "Southwesterly"). Also, words that have the direction as part of another word (i.e., "Welcome to Southfork" or "Belly of the Beast") are no good.
7. Show me your caches. Show you have completed the challenge by listing your caches with this format:
GC / Title / Find Date
You can list your caches in your Found It log using the above format, or you can create a bookmarked list with the qualifying caches (be sure to bookmark this cache as well). Alternatively, you can just upload a GSAK or other stat program screenshot, whatever works for you.
8. You can sign the log for this challenge at any time and log a 'note' to the cache page, mentioning you signed the log (this way you don't have to go back to sign after you complete the requirements!). DO NOT log a find until you have completed the requirements. Once you complete the requirements, you can either edit your log to change it to "found" (and change the find date to the date you completed the requirements), or just post a new "Found it" log. Either way, be sure to list the required information.
Here is a convenient checker you can use to see if you qualify!
Congratulations to FamilieRyan for being FTF!