Foxes at Sunset
In Wisconsin, United States
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
A Fox Hunt - No License Required - BYOP to solve clues
We are celebrating finding our 1001 cache before the end of 2012.
This is a fun cache/puzzle for the whole family. You can hunt on foot or by wheels.
Some are in plain sight, some are being "foxy". All are stone cold.
Muggles are numerous, so be stealthy.
The posted coordinates take you to the center of their Den. Find the Ten Foxes, solve the puzzle, locate the final cache, and sign the log. In Winter, some might be hiding under igloos. They seem to be increasing in numbers, so more may be added in the future. At present we have spotted 10. Not long ago there were only 4! I do not know their "creators" or original names, so I came up with my own.
A brief description of each is listed below.
1. The Artist - Lost his supplies, but still looks good. Answer for "A" was give below.
2. Super Hero - No. of Letters on Shirt Plus 1 = (B)
3. Musician - No. of Musical Notes on his back Minus 4 = (C)
4. City Slicker- No. of Scenes/Plaques on him Minus 4= (D)
5. Reflections - My Favorite - Enjoy!
6. Vegetarian - Total No. of Carrots, Watermelons, and Pears = (E)
7. Fisher Fox - No. Of seats in his boat = (F)
8. Many Colored Coat - No. of Paws visible on a good day Plus 7 = (G)
9. Northwoods Fox - No. of Yellow body parts = (H)
10. Celestial Fox - No. of Large stars on front of head Plus 3 =(J)
Final Coordinates: N42 J9.3BC W088 HD.EFG
Be gentle while visiting - you maybe "bitten by humans" if you disturb the surrounding vegetation.
You may post a picture of your favorite fox, BUT without giving away any hints he may be hiding.
Permission to place cache given by B.Blizzard, representing new property owner.
The final location is not our first choice, but the only one that worked for this area. Have fun!!
Rnfl gb ernpu CAT
Va trareny inpvavgl bs Qra
Gur Pvgl Fyvpxre znl arrq fbzr trb-ybtvp gb fbyir.
Last Updated: on 2/3/2017 4:26:15 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (12:26 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum