U2: GET ON YOUR BOOTS (FTF phone call to Teuchter)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
*** If anyone can't be bothered to work out the puzzles, I am more than happy to send you the final co ords if you supply your email address ***
Most cachers know that I detest having to solve puzzles when I'd rather be out finding a cache. Revenge is sweet!!!
You should note the following before attempting these caches:
- You are caching in Scotland and it rains so paths do get muddy at times.
- The weather can be cold and warm, both on the same day so be prepared.
- We have these wee flying critters called Midgies and they will probably try and suck your blood, same with the ticks so use precautions.
- You are a Geocacher and you know your hobby requires you to sign a log sheet so take a writing implement with you. If you don't sign the log, your log will be quietly deleted.
- I’ve tried to be helpful by adding geochecker from the outset. No one wants to have a wasted journey. If you want to misuse the geochecker, I don’t have any problems with this – all part of solving a daft puzzle cache.
- Enough with the cut n paste logs or just leaving TFTC. How about a wee story – just a sentence to say something about your experience…..even if you thought it was rubbish.
So if you can handle the above and think you are up for the challenge, good luck and happy caching. A series of caches within 2 miles of Ormond Castle on the Black Isle. Some walking ones in woods and some cache n dash.
If you are struggling with any of these puzzles and need a wee pointer to help solve them, you only have to ask.
For all puzzles, if the answer is a letter, then use the usual method of conversion A=1, B=2, C=3 etc etc. Now for the puzzle............
- "Looking for the baby Jesus under the trash". Highest chart position in Australia = ?A
- "Broken bottles under children's feet". Highest chart position in Belgum = ?B
- "Diamonds on a ring of gold". Highest chart position in Ireland = C
- "There's an insect in your ear". Highest chart position in Canada = D
- "All debts are removed". Highest chart position in UK = E
- "Girl with crimson nails". Highest chart position in Australia = F
- "And the moon is running red". Highest chart position in Ireland= G
- "I want to take shelter from the poison rain". Highest chart position in Holland = ?H
- "A crowd has gathered in black and white". Highest chart position in Sweden = ?J
- "You're a big smash, you wear it like a rash". Highest chart position in France = K?
The cache can be found at:
N 57 (A-E+K+C)(G-K).(A-D-K)B(J-F)
W 004 CD.H(K+H+C+D)(J-F+G)
You can check your answers for this puzzle on GeoChecker.com.
Congratulations to THEJACKRUSTLES on being FTF.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum