The cache is NOT at the published co-ordinates.
You need to derive the location of the cache from the information provided below.
I wanted to place a 5/5 cache to mark 2000 caches found. It is a bit late, but it is now placed.
Click here for a full-size version (opens in a new window)
Some notes for this cache:
- Do NOT attempt alone. The cache is placed in a fairly remote area. There is a medium strength cellphone signal.
- At all times you alone are responsible for your safety.
- The direct approach to the cache will require at least 30m of climbing rope.
- Jumars may be needed for the ascent and abseil skills will be needed for the descent.
- BUT, there is an alternative approach that does not require serious climbing aids, You need to find this route if not doing the direct approach.
- On this approach, a short length of rope will come in useful once close to GZ.
- Allow at least 3 hours to complete this cache and return to your car.
- Suggested parking co-ordinates are supplied with the geochecker.
- It may be advisable to first do a recce run to determine equipment requirements.
- Not recommended for children under 12.
- Container altitude is ~409m ASL.
Spoiler logs will be permanently encrypted. Sharing of the final co-ordinates is NOT geocaching PC!