The narrow spine of the Hog's Back runs between Farnham and Guildford, forming the western end of the North Downs.
The cache is not at the published coordinates, but a short hop away.
To find it you'll need to follow this recipe:
- Mix equal parts Purple, Gold and Black
- Add a tablespoon each of Brown, Black and White
- Blend in Pink and Light Blue and add a little more Pink to taste
- At this point, add a pinch of Spruce Green and Gold, and lashings of Cream
- Stir in a teaspoon of White and two of Light Blue
- Top with one part Spruce Green and two parts Black
- Take the pre-prepared portion of White, Yellow and Black
- Add the smallest drop of White and Red - just one part in 100,000 should be perfect
Congratulations on the FTF to colincactus.
[Puzzle:] Gur 'pbzcyvzrag' vf na bssfrg sebz gur yvfgrq pbbeqf.
[Cache:] Ubbxrq ba cbfg.