To complete this challenge you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Some people don't have schedules that allow them to streak for hundreds of days at a time. This challenge is for those weekend warriors. This challenge is to find a cache on 31 consecutive Sundays.
- All cache types count.
- This cache cannot be used to meet the requirements of this challenge.
- Any posted "Found It" logs that do not meet the requirements of this challenge will be deleted.
- If you have not met the requirements of this challenge, you may visit this cache, sign the log book and post a note on this page. When you have met the requirements of this challenge, you may then post a "Found It" log without having to revisit the cache.
- Proof of completion can be listed in a number of ways. One would be to show a streak long enough to cover the days. Another would be to create a list of caches with GC code and date found.
- FTF Honors go to the first person (or team) to sign and qualify, if multiple people signed at the same time and qualify, Co-FTF works. Please notify twofingersdown or bjmccacher with any questions.
More information about the trail:
The Oak Creek trail was on old railroad line that was taken out of service in 1993 and turned into the trail in 1996. To find out more information click here. We hope that you enjoy the trail as much as we do.