The parking area is at N 43° 11.060', W 93° 11.611'. Getting to the general area of the cache is only about 1/3 of a mile over flat-land, but it gets a little tricky as you get closer. Be careful if the ground is slick.
There are two equally pleasant ways to get there. Take the Red-Tailed Hawk Loop north from the parking area and walk through a restored native prairie field, or take the Brewery Loop east from the lot and pass the 19th century brewery on the bank of the Winnebago River.
When you get back, check out the Lime Creek Nature Center across from the parking lot. It's a really neat place.
The cache initially contained this stuff:
- A Spiderman PEZ dispenser and 3 packs of PEZ
- Slim line crystal CD case
- 3 golf balls
- 1979-D penny, uncirculated
- Maxell 90 min. cassette tape..new
- Kids wrist compass
- Worth County Fair Booster Pin - 1998
- English Half Penny - 1964
- 3 foot tape measure
- Old poultry seasoning can (antique??)
- Rapala Risto Rap fishing lure
- U.S. Navy water bottle
- Old trade token
That's it. Couldn't get anything else in the box. Have fun.