The above coordinates are not the coordinates of the cache. In order to obtain the correct coordinates you must solve the logic puzzle below. The correct coordinates are N 41° 35.ABC W 093°49.DEF
01. Big Liar is the name of a drinking game described in Memoirs of a Geisha
02. The Sum of ABC + DEF is between 750 and 1250
03. Benjamin Franklin served as President of the US.
04. The absolute value of ACE - BDF < 30.
05. The cache is big enough to hold a few small items.
06. ABC divides evenly by 9; DEF divides evenly by 7.
07. I hate Brussels sprouts and Swiss cheese.
08. Both ABC and DEF are prime numbers.
09. A, C, and E are the same digit.
10. DE = the product of the line numbers of the first four truthful statements in this puzzle.
11. BC = the product of the line numbers of the last two false statements in this puzzle.
12. Walnut Hill, Florida is farther west than Ellison Bay, Wisconsin.
13. ABC > DEF
14. This sentence is false.
You can check your answers for this puzzle on GeoChecker.com.
Everything below here is true.
Instructions: Some of the above statements are truthful, while some are lies. If you correctly identify all the lies you can determine the coordinates of the cache uniquely. At GZ, we strongly suggest you bring a common TOTT with you. When you find the cache, we suggest you tell a lie when you log your find on the web page.
Winter / Snow Rating: Difficulty: Terrain: (1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)