I'll be hosting another one of my little Events!
Let's plan on meeting at the posted coordinates at 5:00pm.
We've only got 15 minutes
, so you better be ready to have "phoon".
But what it take to have "phoon" you may ask?
Rules for the Phoon pose:
1. Stand sideways to the camera. (A Phoon is always viewed from the side.)
2. Bend your arms at the elbows. (Look like an athletic runner, not a ballerina.)
3. Lift your rear elbow (not your hand) so that it is easy to see behind your back.
4. Lean forward at the waist. This will help you look more energetic and will help you lift your rear ankle.
5. Bend at the knee, the leg you're standing on.
6. Lift your rear leg to a mid-stride running position.
7. When possible, do not look at the camera and do not smile.
8. Either arm can be the rear arm. Either leg can be the rear leg.
Pretty easy, right?
I would like to thank the planning staff of Maritime Mega II - Caching the Capital
for granting me permission to host this Event.