Use this space to describe your geocache location, container, and how it's hidden to your reviewer. If you've made changes, tell the reviewer what changes you made. The more they know, the easier it is for them to publish your geocache. This note will not be visible to the public when your geocache is published.
Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation - HQ
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
An easily accessible, year-round cache.
The locals know what you're up to here.
“To ensure the wildlife legacy we leave to our children surpasses that which we inherited.”
Established in 1929, the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation has been the voice of anglers and hunters in the province ever since. As an agency, it is committed to recognizing that the wild places are a public resource and need to be protected for generations to come.
In order to do this, the Wildlife Federation promotes:
- conservation, fishing, trapping, hunting, shooting sports, wildlife oriented activities
- wise management and use of our natural resources
- the development and maintenance of conservation policies
- conservation and educational programs
- acquisition and enhancement of habitat for wildlife.
Over 120 local branches of the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation are active across the province working to keep Saskatchewan`s wild and natural places accessible and healthy.
The head office is located in Moose Jaw, so next time you`re in the neighbourhood be sure and come looking for the HQ – cache!
Qba'g ybfr gur ahgf
- Our FTF!Congrats to the Basley_Bunch on their first FTF!
Last Updated: on 10/29/2017 1:16:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time (8:16 PM GMT)
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum