How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Train Track Steam Series (TTSS) I small series of caches placed along the train track lines of the far east rand.
The first placement of the Train Track Steam Series (TTSS).
As per the cache attributes this cache should be done with either of the follow:
1) Off-road bicycle.
2) Dual purpose motorbike (What I use)
3) Quad bike.
4) High-clearance motor vehicle (Not recommended)
Take care the road is very bumpy, and narrow at times. Expect scratches on your car. You have been warned!
Entrances to get to the cache:
1) S26 01.658 E28 18.875 - Turn off the road, head towards the koppie, pass it with the koppie on your right, as you get to the train tracks turn right.
2) S26 01.271 E28 20.728 - Go over the small bridge, and then turn left onto the road next to the railway line.
3) S26 03.318 E28 27.929 - This is by the entrance to the Sentrarand Marshalling Yard.
4) S26 03.072 E28 30.613 - Turn right (coming from Bapsfontein).
Again if you do this with a motor vehicle expect scratches on your car.
Ybbx hc va gur L.