The cache is size nano camouflaged to fit the surroundings where is hidden.
The chruch of St. Lovro is settled in small village in Baranja called Baranjsko Petrovo Selo. The village, that was under Hungarian authority was named Petarda and the native population still use that name for the village today.
The church of St. Lovro was built in 1903. when the teritory of the village belonged to Hungary. During the Domestic war the church was devestated and the mass wasn't served there for a long time even after the war.
Now the church is renewed and the mass is served regulary every Sunday. Date of St. Lovro is on 10th of August when there is a small fest in village every year.
Feel free to come and visit this place then.