How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
An errant shot will have you looking here for your ball.
The cache contents are consistent with its location. The FORE! cache is in a white medium size ice cream container initially stocked with:
A dam marks the limit of public property - no need to trespass to find the cache. You can see the course from here and the work of beavers on the other side.
- Royal Canadian Golf Association rule book
- Optical PIN finder
- Set of 'green friendly' golf spikes (large/Footjoy)
- 3 Top-Flite Tour SD90 golf balls
- 3 Titleist HP2 Tour golf balls
- Assorted tees, ball markers and divot tool
- Logbook and scorecard pencil
Note: The cache is well hidden due to high traffic during fishing season and parking may also be difficult to find.
CAUTION: Keep an eye on your group as fast moving water and a narrow trail can pose a danger.
If your ball landed where the cache is located you would have to take a drop (impossible to shoot from here).
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum