Leftovers of Kurtuvenai manor
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
This is what is left from manor of Kurtuvenai. The cache is hidden in the little park. Pull-up or teamwork is required.
The Kurtuvėnai Manor is known since 1495, blossomed out in the eighteenth century under Nagurskiai family, later it was revived in the nineteenth century when it became the residence of count Pliateris. Even today there stands a two – storey wooden barn, a baroque church, a work-shop, limes of the park sigh, ponds of the manor are full of local breed of carp. The restored gardener‘s house of Kurtuvėnai manor welcomes guests at its camping. Former stables of the manor host a Horse Riding Service Centre.