How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
The co-ordinates listed above is not where the cache is hidden. To find the GZ you must answer the clues below and then place them in the grid. All clues are listed in groups of how many letters there are in the answer and in each group they are in alphabetical order. Once completed convert the given letters to numbers as directed below.
* You put your left leg "_ _"?
* Use a spade
* Device used for catching fish
* Hollow, flexible structure resembling a bag or pouch
* Mineral spring with supposed health-giving properties
* Entanglements, also known as by-catch, cause among the highest mortality rates of marine mammals. Fixed and drift "_ _ _ _" nets are by far the worst
* "_ _ _ _ You" sung by The Flying Pickets
* An individual, group or structure
* What grapes grow on
* Wicker basket for carrying fish
* Silly, stupid
* Fibre used for making ropes
* Global warming increases carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere which leads to changes in sea levels, currents and temperatures. This in turn alters the distribution of prey species and breeding "_ _ _ _ _"
* Cheek "_ _ _ _ _" of Pinnipeds and Odontocetes are designed to capture fish and squid
* Herbivorous marine mammal native to tropical coastal waters of the Indian Ocean, Red Sea and South West Pacific Ocean
* "_ _ _ _ _ _" warming
* Noise pollution "_ _ _ _ _ _" communication and location of prey and predators alike
* Of or relating to seeing or sight
* As fish stocks decline the competition between humans and marine mammals leads to large scale
"_ _ _ _ _ _ _"
* The trade in dolphin and whale meat is "_ _ _ _ _ _ _" but it is still a big market
* Second largest of the world's oceans
* Large, mostly herbivorous, marine mammals sometimes known as sea cows
* Pollution and contaminates are threatening marine mammals livelihood, eg oil, sewage and this
* The order of the whales, dolphins, porpoises and narwhals
* The subdivision of the order carnivora that means 'split footed' . to which polar bears and two species of otters belong.
* Pinnipeds and Cetaceans have large and complex blood vessels which store oxygen so that they are able to do this (4,6)
Once you have filled the grid in use the following directions to find the corresponding number to complete the co-ordinates for the GZ
A = 9 letters, second word (5th+6th+7th+8th+9th letters) PLUS 10 letters, (2nd+3rd+4th+5th+6th letters)
B = 7 letters, first word, 7th letter
C = 4 letters, first word, 3rd letter
D = 6 letters, first word, 2nd letter
E = 3 letters, first word, 3rd letter MINUS fifth word, 2nd letter
F = 5 letters, third word, 4th letter
G = 9 letters, first word, 1st letter TIMES 8th letter
H = 8 letters, second word, 5th letter
N56 A.BCD W005 EF.GH
Sources of information used were Wikipedia and Google
Pnpuref pnvea va haqretebjgu
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum