1. Enter the Lucan Demesne, Liffey Valley Park
2. Take the path and enjoy the views! Unfortunatly the park is not very well kept, allowing the grass to become very over grown and taken from the beauty of the river.. The path is kept clean and clear and there are some wonderful views along the way.. If you are going with children it may be worth taking some food to feed the ducks..!!
3. As you walk think of Beyonces song, 0.20 seconds
4. Im not going to have you climb over any barbed wires so look for a clearing in the wire....
5. Once there, your VERY warm..!!
The container is a simple clear lunch box, containing a log book and plenty of little goodies.. Please be sure to sign in and tell us a little about yourself, the day or whats happening around you.. Or come back here and let us know if you've found it.. Its my 1st geocache to hide so would love little pointers.. :)