This is part of a series of challenge caches which are all about non-traditional cache types. Some will be easy, and designed to introduce new cachers to these other cache types. Others will be difficult for even the most experienced cachers. Most will fall somewhere between these extremes. Anybody may log any of the challenges, and may use new or old finds to qualify. The only requirement is that you meet the challenge shown below. The actual hides will be easy, the difficulty rating reflects the difficulty of the challenge. The terrain rating is for the actual hide.
This is challenge number 37 in this series. This one is moderately challenging. Please read the requirements carefully to be sure you qualify.
You may sign the log at any time, but you can only log the cache after you meet the requirements below. To prove that you meet the requirements include a list in your log showing the 10 qualifying caches. Your list must include the GC numbers, cache names and cache types.
I really enjoy doing earthcaches. Not everyone does. For those of you who do not do a lot of them, here is an earthcache related challenge that doesn't require you to find any earthcaches.
Sometimes, other caches have names that sound like earthcache names but aren't. Many of these sound like they're in areas where there should be earthcaches. Here is what you have to do to claim this cache.
- Find and log 10 non-traditional caches whose names sound like they should be earthcaches.
- Earthcaches, traditional caches, locationless caches, and temporary caches cannot be used to fulfill these requirements.
- The 10 caches DO NOT have to be all in one day.
Look through my list below for ideas.
To verify that I have met these requirements, here is my list:
- GC2HAH8 Which Watershed is Which? Multi
- GCKRA4 Mary Campbell Cave Virtual
- GCGYXQ Rocky Adventure Multi
- GC2MATZ Binghamton's Buried Stream Multi
- GCNDA5 Strolling Through the Swamp Multi
- GCKRAH BBTT Jurassic Adventure Unknown
- GC30EE1 Unwrapping the Past Unknown
- GC361N1 What a View - "Polyandrium" Pond Unknown
- GC1QZ5 Nature Hike: Gorge Unknown
- GCG98P Falls at Paine's Hollow Unknown
Be creative - I won't be real fussy about this. That's all there is to it, have fun!