It is time to get together! It's been so much fun putting faces to the screen names at the previous events, we just couldn't wait to do it AGAIN. Plan on coming to meet some NEW friends too! Anyone who has ever geocached in the coulee region, or wishes to learn how, is welcome to come! This will be a very relaxed, casual gathering.
Costumes are encouraged but not required!
(Text borrowed from King Boreas's event that gave me the idea, Thanks KB!)
Where: Perrot State Park
When: October 19th, 2012
Who: Geocachers, families, and friends are welcome to join us for a day of geocaching fun!
What does Perrot State Park have to offer?
- 09:00 am: Early arrival and setup.
- 10:00 am: Meet and greet (Sign the logsheet!) If you bring 5 people, sign 5 names!
- 1:00 pm: Potluck lunch
- 2:45 pm: Photo !!!!
- 3:00 pm: Geocaching and Socializing
- 4:00 pm: | | Eating, Socializing, Geocaching (hot dogs, marshmallows, and etc over the fire)
- 7:00 pm: Party's over. See you next year!
General Event Info:
- We welcome everyone to join us for as long as you like.
- Bring a dish to share: dessert, salad, hot dish, whatever.
- Bring your own drinks.
- Come prepared for "changing" weather.
- The park will have gps units to use if you are new to geocaching
- Costumes aren't required but are encouraged!
- Help out the park by doing a little CITO with trash bags provided by the park.
- We are planning on having things for kids to do so bring them along.
- State Park Sticker or daily use pass will be needed to enter the park! If you plan on riding bikes on the Great River Trail you will need a bike pass also
Firewood is always appreciated. Must be from within 25 miles of the park.
SEE YOU THERE!!
This event has been approved by Lois Larson of Perrot State Park. Thanks to the Perrot Park for their help!