This place was first opened in 1875, by the Thompson Brothers, as a foundry in the goldfield days. During the early 1900's they manufactured locomotives for the Railways. During the second war the engineering works was engaged in the production of marine engines, armaments and munitions. From there they made componets for the West gate bridge, some of the largest pumps in the southern hemishpere.
Magnetic cache, with log, BYO pen and no room for swaps.