Before you can find this cache, you will need to find a minimum of eleven caches - one in each of the 1:250k OS grid squares which bisect our lovely county.
The map below shows each of these grid squares, eleven of which (green) contain caches.
Those greyed out do not currently contain caches and are therefore exempt from this challenge.
To make sure that your eleven qualifying caches are in the right squares you will need to look on each cache page to check the OS grid coordinates start with the right Easting and Northing digits. To make this easier for you I have included the first digit of the required Eastings and Northings in each of the squares on the map above. You can find the OS grid coordidnates for a cache underneath the headline coordinates as shown in the example below:
- All caches MUST be within the county of South Gloucestershire. Check on the Streetmap.co.uk link on the bottom of the cache page if you're unsure - it shows the county boundary as a dot dash line.
- All cache types (including events) count.
- All cache finds count, including caches that you found prior to this challenge being published, even if they have been archived
- There is no need to register your intent to complete the challenge. Likewise you do not need my approval before logging, but I will be checking, so if I think your choices are questionable I will be in touch!!
- Please include the GC number of each of the eleven caches you are using to qualify for this challenge in your log or provide a link to a Bookmark List.
- If you own all of the caches within one of the grid squares (and therefore it is impossible for you to log that square) you will be deemed to have completed that square (Kim!)
- For puzzles and multis it is the published HEADLINE coordinates that count, not the final location (as it's impossible for me to verify the final location for all those nasty puzzles out there I can't solve!)