Time: 7pm till 9pm
Date: Sunday, 29th Dec 2013
Place: Central Park Sydney– at the listed coordinates
Activity: Drink pong challenge! (Details below)
Parking: Not sure. I will confirm this in a few days.
Public Transport: Catch a train to Central Station. Take Pitt St exit. Walk to Central Park (a few minutes from Central Station). OR take a bus to Railway Square and walk to Central Park.
Dress code: Summer casuals
FTF Draw: 8.40pm
Group Photo: 8.45pm
DRINK PONG CHALLENGE:
Note: This is a non-alcoholic game
Bring with you a bottle of your choice of drink (and some nibbles). I will provide ping-pong balls and cups. In this challenge, you have to aim to drop the ping-pong ball in your opponent’s drink. If it goes in, they have to drink it.
Teams of two people will be formed and you have to out the opposite team! To get the FTF, you and a team member have to participate in the game and make at least one team out to qualify as a participant. The names of all participants will go into a draw and the name picked gets the FTF! The games begin at 7.30pm
If your GC name is a group, you will have to choose a representative (but can alternate in the games).
FTF draw will happen at 8.45pm!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING:
· A bottle of non-alcoholic drink
· Team spirit
WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO BRING:
· A plate of nibblies (sweet or savoury) to share with the group.
· If you want to have a meal, BYO dinner. There is a BBQ available nearby for anyone who’s keen.
· Picnic blanket and/or chairs – for your own comfort
· Your GPS or phone – so you can find me and any caches in the area that you haven’t found yet.
· A pen/pencil for every member of your caching group
· Trackables for discovering and/or swapping.
· Please post a “Will Attend” log if you wish to attend, saying how many people in your group will be attending. This is so that I know how many cups to bring.
· When the event draws near, remember to drop any trackables into the Inventory.
· A reminder announcement will be made closer to the date.
This is a family-friendly event. Hope to see you there!