Skip to content

Hospital de Santa Maria Multi-Cache

Hidden : 12/10/2013
Difficulty:
2 out of 5
Terrain:
2 out of 5

Size: Size:   micro (micro)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:

Visita para conhecermos um bocadinho do Hospital de Santa Maria

ENG: Let's visit the Santa Maria Hospital


 

A CACHE NÃO SE ENCONTRA NAS COORDENADAS INDICADAS. SIGA AS INTRUÇÕES

1º ponto (ler a listing: Dois últimos algarismos do ano da inauguração do hospital: elemento AB)

2º ponto a visitar: Estátua. Veja os dois últimos algarismos do ano de nascimento da pessoa homenageada: elemento CD

3º ponto a visitar: Placa de Homenagem. Verifique os dois últimos algarismos do ano do lançamento da placa: elemento EF

Soma de Controlo: (AB)+(CD)+(EF)= 131

Coordenadas finais:

N 38 44. (ABC+222)   W 009 09. (DEF+325)

 

A história do Hospital de Santa Maria remonta a 1934, aquando da aprovação do Decreto-Lei relativo à criação da comissão administrativa dos novos edifícios universitários, presidida pelo Professor Francisco Gentil. Esta comissão seria, então, responsável pelos edifícios que iriam albergar os hospitais escolares, tanto em Lisboa como no Porto. O então Hospital Escolar de Lisboa foi concebido pelo alemão Hermann Distel em 1938 e a sua construção iniciada em 1940, no Campo Grande. A obra foi concluída em 1953 tendo sido na altura considerada uma das maiores realizações do Estado Português até então.
No decurso das obras foi publicado um decreto-lei (em 1952) que integrou todos os hospitais no então Ministério do Interior o que levou a que o inicialmente Hospital Escolar de Lisboa sob a tutela única do Ministério da Educação, passasse a Hospital de Santa Maria, tutelado por dois diferentes ministérios (Ministério do Interior e Ministério da Educação).2 A inauguração solene do edifício ocorreu a 27 de Abril de 1953, sendo que em Outubro do mesmo ano se deu a abertura do novo ano lectivo da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Lisboa já nas novas instalações do hospital. Em 1968 iniciou, nos terrenos do Hospital de Santa Maria, a construção dos edifícios da escola de enfermagem, financiada pela Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian. As obras foram concluídas em 1972, tendo a então Escola de Enfermagem do Hospital de Santa Maria, sido transferida para os novos edifícios, ao mesmo tempo que passava a ser designada Escola de Enfermagem de Calouste Gulbenkian, actualmente designada Escola Superior de Enfermagem de Lisboa.
Em 1975 o decreto-lei 674/75 de 27 de Novembro decreta a extinção dos Hospitais Escolares que passam, a partir de então, a ser equiparados aos restantes hospitais e os seus médicos integrados nos quadros dependentes da Secretaria de Estado da Saúde.
Edifício Egas Moniz, sede do Instituto de Medicina Molecular, constituindo ainda um dos edifícios da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Lisboa.
Em 2004 foi inaugurado, também nos terrenos do hospital, o Edifício Egas Moniz, destinado à Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Lisboa e a albergar o Instituto de Medicina Molecular.
Também em 2004, o decreto-lei número 206/2004, de 19 de Agosto, restitui ao Hospital de Santa Maria a designação de Hospital Universitário. A 29 de Novembro desse ano foi feito Membro-Honorário da Ordem do Mérito.
Em Janeiro de 2007 o Hospital de Santa Maria foi convertido numa Entidade Pública Empresarial (EPE), tendo sido posto em prática o Plano Estratégico 2006-2008 que visava a requalificação global do Hospital.
A 9 de Outubro de 2007 foi apresentado o projecto do novo edifício Sul, designado Edifício Cid dos Santos, que deverá albergar blocos operatórios, cuidados intensivos, cirurgia de ambulatório e ainda uma área dedicada às neurociências e outra aos cuidados materno-infantis.

ENG (Auto-translation):

THE CACHE IS NOT LISTED IN THE COORDINATES . FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS 1st point ( read the listing : Last two digits of the year of the inauguration of the hospital: element AB) 2nd place to visit: Statue . See the last two digits of the year of birth of the person honored : CD element 3rd point to visit: Tribute Board . Check the last two digits of the year of the launching plate: EF element Checksum : (AB ) + (CD ) + ( EF ) = 131 Final coordinates : N 38 44 . ( ABC +222 ) 009 W 09 . ( DEF +325 )   The history of the Hospital of Santa Maria dates back to 1934 , when it adopted the Decree Law on the establishment of the administrative committee of the new university buildings , chaired by Professor Francisco Gentil . This committee would then be responsible for buildings that would house the teaching hospitals , both in Lisbon and Porto. The then School Hospital of Lisbon was designed by German Hermann Distel in 1938 and its construction started in 1940 , in Campo Grande . The work was completed in 1953 and was at the time considered one of the greatest achievements of the Portuguese State so far. During the works a decree was published ( in 1952 ) that incorporated all hospitals in the then Ministry of the Interior which led to the first Teaching Hospital of Lisbon under the sole authority of the Ministry of Education , pass the Hospital of Santa Maria , tutored by two different ministries ( Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Education ) .2 the formal inauguration of the building took place on April 27, 1953 , and in October of the same year he gave the opening of the new academic year of the Faculty of Medicine University of Lisbon in the new facility of the hospital . Started in 1968 , in the Hospital de Santa Maria land , construction of buildings nursing school , funded by the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation . The works were completed in 1972, and then the School of Nursing of the Hospital de Santa Maria , was transferred to the new buildings , while came to be called the School of Nursing Calouste Gulbenkian , now known as the School of Nursing Lisbon. In 1975 the Decree-Law 674/75 of 27 November decrees the extinction of Hospitals School of which, thereafter , to be assimilated to other hospitals and their dependents in integrated medical staff of the State Department of Health Egas Moniz , headquarters of the Institute of Molecular Medicine , as well as being one of the buildings of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon. Opened in 2004 , also in the hospital grounds , the Egas Moniz Building for the Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon and house the Institute of Molecular Medicine . Also in 2004 , the Decree-Law number 206/2004 , of 19 August , restores to the Hospital of St. Mary of the appointment of University Hospital . On 29 November of that year he was made Honorary Member , Order of Merit . In January 2007, the Hospital of Santa Maria was converted into a Public Entity Enterprise ( EPE ) , having been put into practice the 2006-2008 Strategic Plan aimed at the overall redevelopment of the Hospital . On 9 October 2007 the draft of the new South building , designated Building Cid dos Santos, who will host operating theaters , intensive care , outpatient surgery and also an area dedicated to neuroscience and another to maternal health care was presented .

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

Cnen bf srfgrwbf aãb svpnerz zhqbf, cebphen ahz qbf ghobf. ABGNF: N cynpn qr ubzrantrz rfgá npghnyzragr rz erzbqrynçãb. Svpn b nab: 2004. Ngraçãb: n pnpur é nprffíiry gnagb cryb ynqb qr sben pbzb cryb ynqb qr qrageb qb ubfcvgny, onfgnaqb rfgvpne b oençb. RAT: Ghorf

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)