4D is one of the most popular betting games on the island and it is estimated that more than half of the population here has participated in the purchase of 4D.
It was wildly popular since 1950s and Turf Club was the first to conduct the draw in the sixties. Then it was said that sets of four-digit numbers were assigned to the horses during the race.
In local term, it is commonly known as beh bio (马票 - horse ticket); the first, second and third prizes were determined by the winning horses in the race. Starter prizes and consolation prizes are commonly known as ji wei (入围 - qualification) and beh sai (马屎 - horse shit) respectively.
Most folks lose in the long run, but that does not stop their dreams of striking the big prizes.
About the 4-D Cache :
- bring you to the place where these animals (behs) are kept and races are conducted;
- if you are taking the public transport, use the listing's reference ;
- if you are driving, recommend to visit the place during non-racing day (FOC on parking);
Final coordinates :
- N 01° [ W X W ] . [ C X Y + 623 ]
- E 103° [ C X 2 - 2 ] . [ C X 4 - W ]
You can check your "beh's numbers" for this cache on GeoChecker.com.