Welcome Alien Hunters!
The total driving mileage is 6.2 miles. Afterwards, it will be an additional 1.5 miles if you return carpoolers to their vehicles at the posted coords. Because of the route, use a motorized vehicle, not a bicycle.
If the arrow is jumpy or inaccurate, try walking in a straight line and back again to get a heading. And if you lose your display, try a refresh.
Please plan to go straight through the game without stops for other caches or breaks to use other apps on your device, and only use the Web links in the game. But making and receiving phone calls shouldn't be a problem. If you’re inactive for a while the game will end and you’ll need to start over. There’s no way to save and continue later.
If you have problems starting, go to intercaching.com to test your device for compatibility.
SPECIAL THANKS go to Rocket Girl for archiving a cache so we could use her location; to kanchan for a custom image; and to the four outstanding beta testers: kanchan, thegirlsfromPA, and MotorBug. This cache is so much better after your help!
Congratulations to CarlottaP and Oaknest for FTF!
**Begin Your Mission**
Note: If you're reading this cache page now in any geocaching app, leave the app and open a browser listed below.
1. Open Firefox or Safari. (There are currently issues with Chrome and Internet Explorer.)
2. Go to intercaching.com.
3. Click Play an existing InterCache.
4. Select Alien Hunting – SF South Bay.
5. Allow intercaching.com to use your current location.
6. Follow the prompts in the adventure and click Continue when you’re in range of your destinations. From the map, click Return to intercache page to get the next instructions.
7. Welcome trainee!