Please read this description to all people involved in the hunt.
- You do not need to poke anything down the hole.
- The cache holder does not move.
- The tree does not move.
- The branch does not move or bend
- You do not need to use water.
- The cache is deep inside the holder.
- The cache is NOT inside the lid.
- You do not need to pick or remove any of the camo.
- Sit and think about it, extraction is easy without any third party tools.
- You have everything you need!
Nothing needs to be forced or abused here. It's simple. There is only one hole in the cache container, don't make any more!
If you are retrieving the container without a big grin on your face then something is wrong and you're doing it wrong!
Bring your own pen.
Use the same technique to replace the cache.
This cache wasn't my idea far from it, having found one just like it back in the UK placed by Sven along with a number of different hides, Sven sadly died in February 2012, I never got to meet him in person always missing him at events only getting to chat with him many an evening in the local caching group shoutbox.
He was a real character and I think of him every now and then so I feel it is fitting to place this cache as a tribute to him.
Rest in Peace Steve Love.