In order to qualify you must:
- find thirty church micros, by thirty different owners
- each one must be found on a different day of any month (1st - 30th)
- they do not have to be found in consecutive months
- they can be found in any order
- your finds predating publication of this cache qualify
- you may not include caches set or owned by yourself
Once you are sure you qualify, seek out the cache, sign the log, and log you find online. You MUST include in your log your qualifying caches, giving the following information:
- GC number
- Cache name
- Cache owner
- Date found by you
- Day of the month (1st - 30th)
The grid below shows one set of my own qualifying caches
You can use whatever format you like to display your qualifying caches, but all the relevant information MUST be shown. If you create a bookmark or list your finds on a website elsewhere, the link MUST be given in the body of your log. If you show the information on an uploaded image, please say so in your log.
Any Found It logs not complying with the above, or where the Challenge criteria have not been met, are likely to be deleted.
This cache contains one of four values,
all of which you will need to access this Challenge Bonus cache.