The cache is not at the posted co-ordinates, so it's not necessary to go there - but it might prove interesting. Solve the puzzle below to find out the location of the cache container; a black magnetic nano.
Identify this famous Hampshire resident.
- Person X was born in the county and showed an early aptitude for their chosen career.
- Person X was an only child with a close relationship to their mother.
- Person X was married four times and had 3 children. Indeed one wedding took place after only 10 days of their first meeting with a future spouse. One or two of their ex-spouses went on to marry someone else quite famous; another ex-spouse became ennobled.
- Person X had close royal friends, and was a favourite of the Prince of Wales.
- Person X was awarded a royal gong for their career achievements.
- Person X was particularly famous for being part of a 4-person team (which later became 3).
Once you've identified who this is, check the usual sources for their dates of birth and death in the following format:
D.O.B. dd/mm/yyyy = AB/CD/EFGH
D.O.D. dd/mm/yyyy = JK/LM/NPQR
You'll find the cache at N 50° 4M.LQ(B-E) W 001° 0K.(H+N)(M-G)B
The cache was moved a very short distance on 15th October 2017. Once you have finished your calculations, please add .003 to the Northings to get the new location. The geochecker has been adjusted to reflect this, on this date. If you have already solved the puzzle prior to this date but not yet collected it, please adjust your co-ords accordingly. A new hint applies.