One event to rule them all!
Ever leap out of your home yelling
"I'm going on an adventure!"?
Ever been "there and back again"
looking for that elusive container?
Ever feel like you just scaled Mount Doom
just to find a piece of Tupperware?
The council of C.C.C. invite all adventurers to join us in celebrating the 21st edition of Ottawa's favourite event!
Bring your own dinner and join us in Middle-Earth, wait.. that's not right... Middle-Ottawa (AKA Vanier)
and share your geocaching adventures. Here's where we're meeting:
Other needed information:
- We all get together and swap stories at the above coordinates between 6 and 9 PM Saturday, May 10th.
- The hall does not have a restaurant, so bring your own dinner. This cuts down on costs for everyone and allows freedom of movement around the hall without being tied to a table and a bill.
- Sorry, but *NO* alcohol can be served or consumed at this edition of the event, so please do not bring any along. The CCC team will bring along a selection of soda and juices to share with everyone, or feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverage of choice.
- Please post a note on this page indicating if you can make it and how many will be in your party.
- Parking is available onsite, and public transit is at the doorstep.
Visit the events section of our local forum for additional information,
ask questions, or suggest ideas.
Happy hiding and seeking!
See you at the hall on the 10th,
or perhaps on the trails...