The above coordinates are false. This is a do anywhere cache. I have modified the rules slightly to make this a little more challenging
To log this cache you must do the following:
- Take at least one photograph of a live wild animal. Please respect the animal's needs and your safety as you take your photograph. Please don't put your GPS on small animals to take the picture.
- There are some restrictions: (A) The animal may not be domesticated -- No cats, dogs, horses, cows, humans, goats, yaks, etc. (B) No zoo pictures. (C) The picture be yours and should not be downloaded from the internet or scanned from a book or magazine
- One more restriction: Once any species has been logged with this cache it may not be logged again. Please check the logs to see if your species was logged prior to you logging it! Geese and Turtles have already been logged.
- Take a picture(s) of your GPS to show the coordinates where you found the wild thing and time/date you took the picture.
- Your picture MUST include the wild thing and you, or your GPS in the picture.
- Log it and post the pictures of your wild thing and location! You MUST log the geocoordinates of your find. You MUST log the species common and scientific / Latin names of animal you have photographed. This may require a little research.
- You may log this site only once.
Hopefully this cache will get many unusual critters. I'm looking forward to seeing what you find! Have fun.
Note: An incomplete list list of wild things already logged: Elk, Opossum, Mouse, Otter, Kangaroo, Rabbit, Seals, Squirrel, Coyote, Echidna, Bighorn Sheep, Deer, Antelope, Beaver, Bighorn Sheep, Geese, Ducks, Robin, Eagle, Dove, Pelican, Swan, Pigeons, Roadrunner, Love birds, Sea Gull, Blue Jay, Turkey, Heron, Coot, Mockingbird, Emu, Killdeer, Alligator, Skink, Gopher Snake, Rattler, Spiny Desert Lizard, Frogs, Butterfly, Snail, Mosquito, Grasshopper, Ants, Bee.