This cache has been locked, but it is available for viewing.
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Worldwide locationless cache for those that love waterfalls! Natural waterfalls ONLY displayed in nature allowed. The posted coordinates are of Widow's Creek Falls in NC.
This if for natural waterfalls ONLY.
Effective Nov. 21 -- ONLY 2 LOGS PER PERSON OR TEAM!!!! All others will be deleted!!
To properly claim this cache as a find, you MUST fulfill the following five requirements:
Everyone may log this locationless cache ONLY 2 times. Any posts past your initial two will be deleted!
- A picture of the natural waterfall you find and your GPSr (include yourself in the picture if possible)
NOTE: IF THE GPSr IS NOT IN THE PICTURE, YOU'RE POST WILL BE DELETED!!! This way, I can be assured you actually visited the site.
- Waterfall must be natural and have a minimum height of around 10 feet
- Coordinates of the waterfall (the closer the better)
- Where the waterfall is located (state, town, etc)
- Any info about the waterfall (height, history, name, etc.) is very welcome
Due to the overwhelming amount of logs, the same waterfall may be logged by different parties more than once (it's to hard for everyone to look through each and every log just to check and see if just one waterfall has already been logged).
THE WATERFALL AND GPSr MUST BE IN THE SAME PICTURE!!
If a log is discovered that the picture has been faked, the log WILL be deleted immediately. No cheating will be allowed!!!!
Finds must have a picture posted within 7 days of log entry or the post will run a risk of being deleted. You may repost the find when you have the picture if it is deleted.
Remember to cache in, and trash out at the waterfalls you visit.
(No hints available.)
...other caches hidden or found by this user
- Widow's Creek FallsWidow's Creek Falls at Stone Mt, NC. This part of the falls is 35-40 ft high. This is a multi-tiered falls, with another small fall above this one and a sloping falls below. That's me, FlyfishNC with AngelEyes76 taking the pic.
- Widow's Creek Falls LowerPicture of the falls from the very bottom pool.
Loading Cache Logs...
Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum